Papua New Guinea – Bible Translation Association (BTA) is looking for a Human Resource Coordinator 03-2016
A position with a Christ centered organization looking to the future for Papua New Guineans. BTA is a faith-based nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities within PNG as they build capacity for sustainable language development. Must have housing in Port Moresby.
Brief Description: Reports to the Human Resource Manager/designee. This position provides leadership and support to the Human Resource Office, and
Major Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Skill Sets (KSAs):
Basic management skills. Understands and respects multicultural management issues. Practices a learning attitude and tolerance to those with differences while offering training and mentoring to those supervised or less skilled. Ability to communicate in English effectively in both oral and written form. Good interpersonal skills; works well independently but also under supervision. Values relationships; comfortable working in a cross-cultural setting. Good skills in people management, conflict resolution and training.
Education and Experience:
- Two years as a Human Resource Analysis or HR Assistant. Knowledge of payroll systems.
- Work experience sufficient to gain the required competencies
- Knowledge of Passport and Visa application process helpful.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or related areas.
- Committed Christian
- General understanding, personal skills and experiences in training and facilitating leaders.
- Have some general understanding of culture and willing to change and work under different cultural settings.
If interested please supply: Letter of Intent; C.V.; three (3) references with one from your current pastor, and educational diploma/certificates.
To apply, Please forward your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
PNG Bible Translation Association
P.O. Box 350,
Vision City, N.C.D 131
Papua New Guinea
Or Hand deliver at our Port Moresby Office located at the Mokoraha Road, Waigani.